Why am I getting charged for a premium service?

alfiescoalfiesco Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I tried to deactivate the service which does not show as active as it shows the activate button,could not do any thing as I called the number just got no help except a voice prompt followed the directions but not proper and now I have been been charged 3.99 twice for two number one of which is not activated as yet.

Answers

• Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin
    alfiesco said:

I tried to deactivate the service which does not show as active as it shows the activate button,could not do any thing as I called the number just got no help except a voice prompt followed the directions but not proper and now I have been been charged 3.99 twice for two number one of which is not activated as yet.

Hello,

I'm sorry to learn of the charges you've received for being subscribed to Premium Voice. I have sent you a PM in order to gather information associated with your account. Please feel free to check your Forum inbox at your convenience.

Also, I have provided a link which will provide steps on how to deactivate add-on services before or after one's initial trial comes to an end.
    https://uk.support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3101/kw/deactivate add-on

-Jonathan J.