Lost my previous number

hodalamihodalami Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
edited March 2017 in Account Help #1
Hello,
I have tried to transfer my number to freedomPop and attempted to do this online via my account.
Unfortunately after 10 days I have called freedomPop's customer service and they informed me that my transfering pressure did not go successfully due to failing of payment.
Now, the number that I wanted to be transfered to freedomPop doesn't work and when I called EE (the provider of previous sim), they told me "your PAC code has been provided to another network provider".

I don't want to lost my number please help.
Post edited by hodalami on

Comments

• Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin
    hodalami said:

Hello,
    I have tried to transfer my number to freedomPop and attempted to do this online via my account.
    Unfortunately after 10 days I have called freedomPop's customer service and they informed me that my transfering pressure did not go successfully due to failing of payment.
    Now, the number that I wanted to be transfered to freedomPop doesn't work and when I called EE (the provider of previous sim), they told me "your PAC code has been provided to another network provider".

I don't want to lost my number please help.

Hello,

I'm sorry to learn about the issue you are experiencing. Is the email you used to open an account the same as that of your Forum?

-Jonathan J.
  • hodalamihodalami Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Thank you for your reply.
    Yes it is.