Account Suspended

Thomas  JacksonThomas Jackson Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
A few days ago I received an email to update my billing information before midnight as there was no money in account, so I updated the information to a credit card that had money on it and it saved and everything seemed normal. Then today I realised I can't make or receive phonecalls, it says that my account is suspended when I try and call. Bit annoying as I never received an email telling me this. When I log in to my account there doesn't seem to be any issues with the billing info but it says I've run out of data (which I haven't). So I have no idea what to do, the billing info is correct and has no error messages on the website but when I make a call it says to update my billing info. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Comments

• Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin

A few days ago I received an email to update my billing information before midnight as there was no money in account, so I updated the information to a credit card that had money on it and it saved and everything seemed normal. Then today I realised I can't make or receive phonecalls, it says that my account is suspended when I try and call. Bit annoying as I never received an email telling me this. When I log in to my account there doesn't seem to be any issues with the billing info but it says I've run out of data (which I haven't). So I have no idea what to do, the billing info is correct and has no error messages on the website but when I make a call it says to update my billing info. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

Hello Thomas,

I'm sorry to learn about the issue you are experiencing. I would certainly like to assist in resolving the issue.

Would your account be associated with the same email as you Forum's?

Looking forward to your response.

-Jonathan J.