Billing problem yet again

CleanlinessCleanliness Posts: 68FreedomPop Newbie
I downgraded my account with 2 days left on my account and was successful yet again at end of month it tried take cash from my account failed now says to uodaite billing so can try take again. I am on free plan now so please open my acct so can use my mobile. This happens every time I change plans??. I had to go to friends who has WiFi as mine doesn't have for another week. Plse fix my acct today.tks

Comments

• CleanlinessCleanliness Posts: 68FreedomPop Newbie
    Phoned support in UK fixed my account now everything works apart from making calls. Says used all my international mins. As don't use them don't understand. Always something wrong at end billing period with Freedompop. How to fix this??????
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin

I downgraded my account with 2 days left on my account and was successful yet again at end of month it tried take cash from my account failed now says to uodaite billing so can try take again. I am on free plan now so please open my acct so can use my mobile. This happens every time I change plans??. I had to go to friends who has WiFi as mine doesn't have for another week. Plse fix my acct today.tks

Hello,

I'm sorry to learn about the issues you are experiencing with your account. Please feel free to check your inbox as I have replied to your message.

-Jonathan J.