Lost my SIM Card

alegomesspgmxalegomesspgmx Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
I've lost my SIM Card what do I need to do to keep the same number and same email account? Is it possible to re-order a SIM Card? thanks,

Answers

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭

I've lost my SIM Card what do I need to do to keep the same number and same email account? Is it possible to re-order a SIM Card? thanks,

The easiest way to do this, it to purchase a new sim using a new email address(temp account). Once you have the new sim ordered, let me or Jonathan know you have everything ready and well get you going on the swap. The Temp account will get deleted per your request and the old sim ICCID blacklisted.

Hope this helps,
    NJ

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• alegomesspgmxalegomesspgmx Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    thanks ;-) ill be able to keep the old number right? thanks
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭

thanks ;-) ill be able to keep the old number right? thanks

Yes as long as you make sure to create a new account first. Keeping the old account active ensures you will not loose your number.

Hope all is well,
    NJ

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop