FreedomPopUK had to update my billing info to pay this month again but has not rolled over my data

NAndrewsNAndrews Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
My data say 1GB and it should be more,I had like 400mb left and now its just saying 1GB only when it should say 1.4 GB,it rolled it over last month..?

Comments

• Mattie MarkerMattie Marker Posts: 158FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭
    Resetting billing info RESETS your DATA ROLLOVER, I had this happen 3 times so I left aka turned off data rollover and swapped it for Premium Voice.

You have to start from fresh with the data rollover again. So if i had 500mb after rollover of 100mb spare per month for 5 months. Then if for some reason i had to resetup the billing info. ZAP thats gone and i have to start again.
  • NAndrewsNAndrews Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    Its ok now with the data it sort itself out after a coupe of hours,gave me back the rest that was missing,so I had to wait..;)
  • NAndrewsNAndrews Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    Yeah its werid,I use my card to get a sim and my card was fine,now have to use paypal cos it will not accept my card ,its a Think Money prepay card Master Card.very odd.but I am happy with FreedomPop,I pay £12.98 a month for 1000 mins and txt and 1gb data,on Three I was paying £22 for 200 mins 500 txt and all i can eat data..rip off. Thanks FP..;) I was with Three for over 10 years.
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin
    NAndrews said:

Its ok now with the data it sort itself out after a coupe of hours,gave me back the rest that was missing,so I had to wait..;)

Hello,

I'm glad to know everything is working and that you are able to enjoy paying less. :)

You are more than welcome to message me should you encounter any issues with your account and I will gladly assist you.

-Jonathan J.