Not receiving calls or texts

Mr_BiscuitzMr_Biscuitz Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Hi
I am not receiving calls or texts. I can make calls and texts but not receive any since my phone number was ported over. When it call my number form another phone it says my number is temporaily unavailable.
I have refreshed the account information deleted and resintalled the app and logged out and in many many times. Can someone advise please!!!

thanks

Comments

• Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin

Hi
    I am not receiving calls or texts. I can make calls and texts but not receive any since my phone number was ported over. When it call my number form another phone it says my number is temporaily unavailable.
    I have refreshed the account information deleted and resintalled the app and logged out and in many many times. Can someone advise please!!!

thanks

Hello,

I'm sorry to learn your device is unable to receive phone calls along with texts. Could you please provide the email associated with the account so I may take a closer look.

I look forward to your response.

-Jonathan J.
  • Micoke KMicoke K Posts: 14FreedomPop Newbie
    Puedo hacer llamadas pero no recibir. Si me llaman oyen voz de que mi número no existe. He dado parte a atención cliente pero no solucionan. Tampoco me van los mensajes, ni enviar ni tecibir. Mi correo [email protected]