FreedomPop Support ticket not working

Ultima123Ultima123 Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
Hi there,
I'm having issues trying to get in touch with FreedomPop regarding the £5 i've been wanting to get refunded, as they took it out of my account without notice and didn't go over any of my data allowances. However, when it asks for my Username & password in the ''Submit a ticket'' section, it keeps redirecting and asking for the Username again. Is anyone else having this problem? I have no form of contacting FreedomPop support due to this.

Thanks

Comments

• Mattie MarkerMattie Marker Posts: 158FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭
    I would call the FP team.
    (+44)01138870823 is what you need
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin
    Ultima123 said:

Hi there,
    I'm having issues trying to get in touch with FreedomPop regarding the £5 i've been wanting to get refunded, as they took it out of my account without notice and didn't go over any of my data allowances. However, when it asks for my Username & password in the ''Submit a ticket'' section, it keeps redirecting and asking for the Username again. Is anyone else having this problem? I have no form of contacting FreedomPop support due to this.

Thanks

Hello,

You are more than welcome to PM me and I will gladly assist you if you haven't dialed the number Mattie has provided.

You are also more than welcome to provide an update on this thread.

-Jonathan J.
  • minisnmoreminisnmore Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    I am having the exact same issue with the support login. I am in USA, however, so the number provided won't work for me. I have emails from Freedompop saying that I successfully downgraded my MyFi and my USB modem to free, but they have still been charging me for months. My Iphone now died and I want to know how to really move to a free plan and also get refunded for all the months they have been charging me. This has been really frustrating. Especially as even when I was paying, I was unable to use the MyFi since it wouldn't connect.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.