Request to Cancel

Jenna LoftusJenna Loftus Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I ordered a SIM card yesterday but after reading about FreedomPop discovered that it is not going to suit my requirements. I then raised a ticket to cancel my order. This was while the order was sitting at received. I have never received a response from the ticket and have just received an email stating that the item has been dispatched. I do not want to the order and contacted you yesterday to cancel.

Please can someone get in contact to process the cancellation and confirm that it has been done.

Thanks

Jenna.

Comments

• Mattie MarkerMattie Marker Posts: 158FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭
    This might help you https://uk.support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2814/related/1

Calling phone support lines might be you easy way out or you quick fix
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin

I ordered a SIM card yesterday but after reading about FreedomPop discovered that it is not going to suit my requirements. I then raised a ticket to cancel my order. This was while the order was sitting at received. I have never received a response from the ticket and have just received an email stating that the item has been dispatched. I do not want to the order and contacted you yesterday to cancel.

Please can someone get in contact to process the cancellation and confirm that it has been done.

Thanks

Jenna.

Hello Jenna,

I would like to confirm your account has been successfully canceled.

Wishing you the best.

- Jonathan J.