Why is my account suspended ?

Atul ThakurlalAtul Thakurlal FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 9
I have downgraded my account to free basic and its still saying that my account is suspended.
The card I have put in works fine so what seems to be the problem.
I have downgraded all the services and only want and have the free basic 200.

Please advise

Comments

• Mattie MarkerMattie Marker FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro Posts: 156 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017 #2
    To make sure its fine. Check this
    • have you used more than 200mb of data BEFORE you downgraded to the basic 200 ?
    • Are you using a Prepaid Card (FP have recently been blocking them)
    • is the billing information showing anything unusual
  • Atul ThakurlalAtul Thakurlal FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 9
    Yes , I have checked all the above even says ihave 500mb left on my browser home page.
    Billing is showing normal.

What's the problem admin ?
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 462 admin

Yes , I have checked all the above even says ihave 500mb left on my browser home page.
    Billing is showing normal.

What's the problem admin ?

Hello Atul,

I'm sorry to learn your account is suspended. However, I was able to notice there is a failed charge for £3.99 which is for the renewal of FreedomPop Premier on 4/12/17. This failed charge has caused your account to be temporarily suspended. Please feel free to update your billing info so your account may resume.

You are more than welcome to message me should you have any further questions.

-Jonathan J.
    Hi, I have been charged for my services when I had switched it off.
    Jonathan had promised to refund me if this happened but unfortunately he's not available right now it seems.
    Please could an admin Iook on this and refund me.

Many thanks.
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3,280 admin
    Hello Atul! we have issued the refund for £3.99 as a one time courtesy. You should be able to see these funds back to your account within 3-5 business days depending on your financial institution.
    Thanks I'll check my account a few days later for the refund and let you know if it's not arrived in a few days.