Please need urgent help

johnisrealmanjohnisrealman Posts: 25FreedomPop Newbie
My old number that freedompop made me give up 07400324680 because I sometimes couldn't make calls was linked to my WhatsApp account. I just had to reset my phone and trying to sign into whatsapp, I need the verification code that's going the my old number. Could you please give it back to me just briefly in order to receive verification code. Please someone get back to me

Comments

• johnisrealmanjohnisrealman Posts: 25FreedomPop Newbie
    It's been few days nearly a week and no one has gotten back to me. I call customer service and now you have to be a paying customer. Please a response from any admin please
  • Mattie MarkerMattie Marker Posts: 150FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭
    Have you tried to see if syncing the account data on the FP messaging app which will give a text so Whatsapp will work. I used the Texting method to get it working which has been flawless for me for months now
    Hi. Freedompop just gave my old number back. Now need to wait for the whatsapp countdown until I can request another verification code, for 9 hours to go.
    What's worrying me now is the verification code text won't be sent to me cos the problem with my old number was I couldn't receive calls however, sometimes texts would go through and receive them.
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 443 admin

What's worrying me now is the verification code text won't be sent to me cos the problem with my old number was I couldn't receive calls however, sometimes texts would go through and receive them.

Feel free to message me should you not receive texts and I will gladly take a closer look at your account.

-Jonathan J.
    Not able to receive messages Jonathan. Therefore could not get my WhatsApp verification code. When people call the number, it says the number is not recognised and very rarely are my texts going through but not able to receive them. Please is there anything you can do.
    As a network provider, freedompop has access to all incoming and outgoing messages and calls from the number 07400324680 right? How about if you go through the SMS history and send me the verification code. Please, I'm literally clutching at straws here.