Account problems

sbearsbear Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I tried to submit a support ticket but the website does not let me log in to the support pages (I can log in to my regular account page) so posting here is the only thing that might work

I am on the basic free plan and used up all the data last month. A new billing month has now started so my allowances should have reset, my account page says that I have 200MB left but I am still unable to use any data.

I noticed my credit card number as stored on my account was wrong, so I thought it might solve the problem if I corrected it, but instead I was charged 99p without agreeing to this.

Please make my account work again and refund the amount that I did not agree to pay.

Comments

• Mattie MarkerMattie Marker Posts: 158FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭
    The easy way would be to call up the FP customer service number and have a shout
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin
    sbear said:

I tried to submit a support ticket but the website does not let me log in to the support pages (I can log in to my regular account page) so posting here is the only thing that might work

I am on the basic free plan and used up all the data last month. A new billing month has now started so my allowances should have reset, my account page says that I have 200MB left but I am still unable to use any data.

I noticed my credit card number as stored on my account was wrong, so I thought it might solve the problem if I corrected it, but instead I was charged 99p without agreeing to this.

Please make my account work again and refund the amount that I did not agree to pay.

Hello,

I have sent you a PM in order to gather some information associated with your account. Please feel free to check your Forum inbox at your convenience.

-Jonathan J.
  • Ed CEd C Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi,

I also cannot log into my support website account, like some other people in the community. But I can login to the regular account page just fine.

I have 3 devices on my account, but after I deactivated one device in order to move it to another account, it seems my support account got deactivated too! I have 2 more devices on this account that need help! Each time I sign in with my correct FP credentials, the support page refreshes for a few seconds and then always, ALWAYS goes back to the sign-in page. Changed browsers, changed internet connections, changed passwords, tried on different days, nothing works.

I have some other account issues to address too, but I now cannot even create support tickets for them! Hopefully an admin can help me. This post is my only access to FP support...please help...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.