1p sim card deal

Helind MoraisHelind Morais Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
Hi, I bought a sim card and accepted the 1p second sim. Now I have 2 sim cards and I don't know which one belongs to each account / phone number. How can I do to know that? somebody can help me? thanks,

Comments

• SolomonSolomon Posts: 208FreedomPop Newbie
    Why don't you just put it into a phone? When you start the FP app, it checks the SIM card and displays the details of the corresponding account.
  • gadgethomegadgethome Posts: 17FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    Log into your account, then top right hand corner there is a dropdown for your sims. Select one, it then shows the number, then click on plan to see more details.
  • Helind MoraisHelind Morais Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    @Solomon i want to know the sim card number that belongs to each phone number, this suggestion does not work.
    @gadgethome there is nothing about the sim card number on the website.
  • drgeoffdrgeoff Posts: 175FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭

@Solomon i want to know the sim card number that belongs to each phone number, this suggestion does not work.

Yes, the "new improved" web site is actually a downgrade in some respects. I much preferred the old one.

• Davey (3rd)Davey (3rd) Posts: 132FreedomPop Newbie
    edited May 2017 #6

Surely the sim number is on the sim card, is it not? it is on my FP sims, put it in your phone and it should display the phone number in the FP app
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.