No Service

rbanetrbanet Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie

This morning I woke up with a "No Service" instead of connection to Freedompop. I am up to date in payments and have unlimited minutes and have not used my data.

I have restarted my iPhone 6 several times, took out the sim and restarted the phone (seems this is the solution for everything) but nothing...still the "no service" sign.

Any ideas?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Aaron KAaron K Posts: 18FreedomPop Newbie
    Activated my phone yesterday, 24 hours later still no service, 24 hours later still no help. Any advice on where I can actually contact somebody for help?
  • Jawaad Hanif Jawaad Hanif Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi I have no service also. Received my sim, inserted I to the phone, downloaded the app, checked if my account is active which it is and in still getting no service. I've tried evrytging.
    Why would you waste a day by asking a question like that? I thought the clue might be in me saying "activated my phone yesterday" of my three devices only one of them was activated yesterday. Well two days ago now. Order 75245300, I look forward to your next question tomorrow. Maybe it will be, "what color is the phone?"
    edited August 2017 #7
    Here the fortunate ones through money or influence or luck might obtain exit visas and scurry to Lisbon, and from Lisbon to the New World. But the others wait in Casablanca, and wait...and wait...and wait.
    Post edited by Aaron K on
    four days and counting with no service, and zero help from freedompop. I wonder if this is a new record.
    OK, still no service. Anybody have plans to help me on this? Plus now I have been charged for voicemail on my other phone which I went out of my way to cancel twice yesterday. Give me a few minutes and I will see what other problems arise.
This discussion has been closed.