Can't receive calls or texts

Luccas RuzzonLuccas Ruzzon Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
Hi, I just have a new Trio SIM Card and I've tried everything listed in this forum or the support pages, reinstalled the apps, removed the SIM card, literally everything, but I can not receive calls or texts. I can, however, make calls, which is weird. I need help, I was planning to switch to FreedomPop if the service was alright, but it's not off to a good start.

07400 599394 is my number.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Luccas RuzzonLuccas Ruzzon Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie

Hi, I just have a new Trio SIM Card and I've tried everything listed in this forum or the support pages, reinstalled the apps, removed the SIM card, literally everything, but I can not receive calls or texts. I can, however, make calls, which is weird. I need help, I was planning to switch to FreedomPop if the service was alright, but it's not off to a good start.

07400 599394 is my number.

Please follow these steps:

Set APN
    Visit Settings > More > Mobile Networks > and then tap on Access Point Names. Tap on APN then configure as follows:

Name: 3
    APN: three.co.uk
    Username: None*
    Password: None*
    *For username and password, leave these options blank.

Enable Roaming
    - Settings >> Cellular Networks >> Data Roaming
    - Enable 'Roaming' and/or 'International Roaming'

4) Sync Account Data
    - Go to Menu on the app and srcoll down until you find the option that reads "Sync Account"

And then Reboot the phone.

Hi Alejandra, thanks for coming back to me.

I've tried this just now, and it didn't work.

Any other thing I could try?

• Luccas RuzzonLuccas Ruzzon Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes, app.is working, Internet is working. I can even make calls! But when someone calls me it says the number is not recognised.

Searching the forum it seems a lot of people have same issue.
  • Barry HillBarry Hill Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    I have been having exactly the same problem on my 07400 for months now and using the customer support ticket system just goes through the same useless uninstall / install app , sync account details , reset APN all have which I have done numerous times but customer service just keeps going over the same things over and over again also tried another 2 phones and its the same on all phones can make calls cannot receive them and this has been going on for months now.
    tried turning off premium voice and it still doesn't work
    Totally useless this freedom pop this problem has been going on for months and occurs on diffrent phones properly setup I have tried every so called fix thats been on the forums etc and other people just get number is not recognised ****. This a caused at fredom pops end and suprise suprise its on a 07400 number . it worked for over a year then all of a sudden stooped working for incoming calls
  • Barbara BoothBarbara Booth Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same problem on a Galaxy s5 tried all the above. Abybody calling me gets a recorded message saying number 4747?????????? Cant be contacted that is not my number
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.