PAC Code

FreedomPopFreedomPop Posts: 192 admin
edited June 2017 in Porting #1

What is a PAC Code and how do I get one?

A PAC code (Port Authorization Code) is required to move your phone number from one carrier to another. To bring a phone number in from another carrier, to your new FreedomPop service, you will have to request a PAC code from your previous carrier.

Bringing a phone number to FreedomPop

Once you have the PAC code, log into your FreedomPop account and head over to the My Account > Phone number section, to start the port in process.

Please Note! Your previous account will have to remain active and open until the port is complete. If you have cancelled your old account, we may not be able to aquire the phone number.
There is a one time £4.99 charge, to port your number in.

Taking a FreedomPop number to another carrier

To port your FreedomPop number out, you will need to receive a PAC code from us. Please contact customer service by calling +44 11 3887 0823, Monday - Friday from 9AM - 5PM GMT, or by creating a New Discussion in our Community. An Admin will be able to have a code generated for you, and will promptly follow up with you regarding the code, once its available.

Please Note! Your FreedomPop account has to remain active during the port process. If the account is cancelled you may not be able to access your phone number. Please, be sure to contact us in order to cancel the account, once the port out process is finished.
Post edited by Lucy on
Tagged:

Comments

• Giulia BusellatoGiulia Busellato Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Good evening,
    Can you porvide me with a PAC number. This is the third time I try to get one but I have not had any answer back. Please I need it as soon as possible.Thank you

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Artur GruszeckiArtur Gruszecki Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi. Can you provide me with a PAC code, please. I'm using another provider and I would like to transfer my old nr. Thank You
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.