No calls. Paying for nothing

KeiraKeira Posts: 49FreedomPop Newbie
I have not been able to make calls since last night at all. I can still text but no calls. I am getting so sick of problem after problem with this network

Comments

• Louis  TraboccoLouis Trabocco Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same issue ! I moved my number over to FP and I have 2 sim cards with FP have NOT been able to make Any calls on both sim Cards , seems like a **** to me . Will be reporting to ofcom, as the services they advertise are simply not working . Wish o had never moved from my previous network now !
  • Louis  TraboccoLouis Trabocco Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    Never ever have I found a network that doesn't just work when u insert the simcard , and the fact they have a "diagnostic" app says alot , complete **** network that cannot even fulfill the basic needs of a mobile carrier .
  • mmunirmmunir Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Keira said:

I have not been able to make calls since last night at all. I can still text but no calls. I am getting so sick of problem after problem with this network

Every time I call it say out of international minutes but I am ring a U.K. No not international no so u r right
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KeiraKeira Posts: 49FreedomPop Newbie
    What other post? TBH I build and fix pcs and other things, so I woudl assume I had, yes
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.