No calls. Paying for nothing

KeiraKeira FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 27
I have not been able to make calls since last night at all. I can still text but no calls. I am getting so sick of problem after problem with this network

Comments

• Louis  TraboccoLouis Trabocco FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 8
    I have the same issue ! I moved my number over to FP and I have 2 sim cards with FP have NOT been able to make Any calls on both sim Cards , seems like a **** to me . Will be reporting to ofcom, as the services they advertise are simply not working . Wish o had never moved from my previous network now !
  • Louis  TraboccoLouis Trabocco FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 8
    Never ever have I found a network that doesn't just work when u insert the simcard , and the fact they have a "diagnostic" app says alot , complete **** network that cannot even fulfill the basic needs of a mobile carrier .
  • mmunirmmunir FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    Keira said:

I have not been able to make calls since last night at all. I can still text but no calls. I am getting so sick of problem after problem with this network

Every time I call it say out of international minutes but I am ring a U.K. No not international no so u r right
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2,563 admin
    Keira said:

I'm sorry to hear about the lack of connection. Please follow these steps to ensure all systems are set up correctly:

Please update to the latest version of the FreedomPop Text and Messaging app, available a the Play Store for Android or App Store for iOS . You can also use the direct link below:

For Android:

Download app:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.freedompop.phone&hl=en

Set APN
    - Settings >> Cellular Networks >> Access Point Names (APNs)
    - Set your device APN to: three.co.uk

Enable Roaming
    - Settings >> Cellular Networks >> Data Roaming
    - Enable 'Roaming' and/or 'International Roaming'

4) Sync Account Data
    - Go to Menu on the app and srcoll down until you find the option that reads "Sync Account"

For iOS:

Download app:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/freedompop-free-voice-text/id835399970?mt=8

-Set APN
    - Settings >> Cellular >> Cellular Data Network
    - Set your device APN to: three.co.uk

-Enable Roaming
    - Settings >> Cellular >> Data Roaming
    - Enable 'Data Roaming'

-Sync Account Data
    close the app and open again

I have the same issue ! I moved my number over to FP and I have 2 sim cards with FP have NOT been able to make Any calls on both sim Cards , seems like a **** to me . Will be reporting to ofcom, as the services they advertise are simply not working . Wish o had never moved from my previous network now !

Never ever have I found a network that doesn't just work when u insert the simcard , and the fact they have a "diagnostic" app says alot , complete **** network that cannot even fulfill the basic needs of a mobile carrier .

Have you tried the steps provided on the other post you made?
    mmunir said:

Keira said:

Every time I call it say out of international minutes but I am ring a U.K. No not international no so u r right
    Have you tried the steps provided on the other post you made?
  • KeiraKeira FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 27
    What other post? TBH I build and fix pcs and other things, so I woudl assume I had, yes
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2,563 admin
    Keira said:

What other post? TBH I build and fix pcs and other things, so I woudl assume I had, yes

This one
    https://forums.freedompop.com/uk/discussion/29890/looks-like-cannot-downgrade-to-free-contract-without-reactivating-my-7-99-subscription#latest