Transfer number from one freedompop SIM to another?

James SmythJames Smyth Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
Hello is it possible for me to request a number transfer from one freedompop SIM to another?

I went through support to ask for a PAC code and I tried using that method, but when I go to transfer it tells me the number is in use, I'm guessing I need someone from support to actually move it manually for me?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • James SmythJames Smyth Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Neither, the old sim is one of the old global sim cards and I wanted to move it to one of the newer 3-in-1 plan sim cards.
  • Jasmine RaceJasmine Race Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello! Would someone be able to help me transfer the number from one Freedompop phone to a new LTE Freedompop sim? Thank you.
  • StevenMStevenM Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same question --- I have an old Global SIM which doesn't work (for whatever reason) and would like to try the LTE SIM, keeping the same number. I have an LTE SIM on another (similar) phone and it works reasonably well, so I believe this may solve the problem. Can you tell me the process for this?
    Thanks.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Replying to the above: Sure, just transfer the number. I understand it will be essentially a reset.

StevenM said:

Replying to the above: Sure, just transfer the number. I understand it will be essentially a reset.

Can you please confirm the last digits of the number you want to transfer and the email the other sim is under?
    I haven't ordered the new SIM yet --- shall I do that now?

• Antonio RomeroAntonio Romero Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi! I have 2 accounts and lost the SIM from one of them. But I have a SIM I never activated on the second account. I have the ICCIDs from both SIMs. Can you help me move the number from one SIM to the other? Also, how can I deactivate the lost SIM? Can I just deactivate the account?
  • Antonio RomeroAntonio Romero Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie

Hi! I have 2 accounts and lost the SIM from one of them. But I have a SIM I never activated on the second account. I have the ICCIDs from both SIMs. Can you help me move the number from one SIM to the other? Also, how can I deactivate the lost SIM? Can I just deactivate the account?

Mr. Romero can you please provide me with the ICCID of the one you never activated to check if the transfer is possible?
    Thanks @AlejandraG ! Can I send you a PM with the ICCID or should I post it here?
  • MinhThu DuongMinhThu Duong Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    I have same question, I had old global sim and want to tranfer number to new LTE sim just arrived. Thanks
    edited July 2018 #17
  • MelkoaMelkoa Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi - I would like to transfer old Global sim number to my LTE sim. I already have the LTE sim. thanks.