Premium Voice Cancellation

Susie SmithSusie Smith Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
I have downloaded the app after receiving my SIM card today. The app shows that I have a £4.99 service charge for Premium Voice, that I didn't order. When I click on cancel and log into the website, no services are shown on my account, so I am unable to cancel it.
Could you please cancel this service for me please?

Answers

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Susie SmithSusie Smith Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    I just posted a long reply, which has just disappeared? Are posts moderated?
    Since my message before the one above seems to have disappeared into the ether, I'll try to remember what I wrote...

That explains the email that I got saying my account had been downgraded that I submitted a support ticket for.

I wasn't asking for my account to be downgraded, I was merely asking for the £4.99 charge that was showing for Premium Voice to be removed, since I hadn't ordered it.
    On opening the newly downloaded app, I'd noticed that the charging info was incorrect - it was saying that I would be charged £59.98 for my plan and £4.99 for my Premium Voice Service. When I tried to refresh it, the plan price changed to the correct £17.97, but the £4.99 Premium Voice charge remained. When I tried to cancel it by following the link to my online account, I couldn't because it wasn't listed under My Services, so I posted on the forum that was linked to from my account.

After several days of checking for replies, my post disappeared from the forum, so I concluded that it would be up to me to find out what was going on. After much searching, I discovered that Premium Voice is included in my Premium 2250 Quarterly plan - there had been no mention of it in my order confirmation email and I couldn't find any reference to what the 2250 plan included on your website (or any mention of it at all!), so had found no clarification there.

I assumed that the app needs to be updated to take account of quarterly billing plans and that I should ignore any incorrect billing info on it if my online account appeared correct, so I decided not to repost my question. Is this assumption correct?

I came back to the forum when I was in my account to submit a support ticket and discovered a notification to say my question had been answered. My question had been moved to this forum (without telling me)...to which there are no links from the app (another update needed?), so I hadn't realised it still existed.

My free months trial had been going very well and I had intended to transfer my phone number and continue with my ordered Premium 2250 Quarterly plan, so could you please reinstate both as soon as possible.

Thanks,
    Susie
    edited September 2017 #5
    Deleting my first reply from 12th Sept which seems to have randomly appeared now.

Over a week on, I have still not had my account reinstated and have not heard back from support.
    I'm going to reconsider continuing with my paid package if this isn't sorted out soon.
    Post edited by Susie Smith on
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.