New number but no more data from connected friends?

Mary ChengMary Cheng Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
I just reactivated my account and got a new number because FreedomPop deactivated my previous number. However, with the new number I don't get the 500 MB of data from connected friends. All my connected friends still show up in my account. What happened?

Comments

• erik123erik123 Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    My account is having the same problem with connected friends after getting a new number.
  • Mary ChengMary Cheng Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    Anybody has any idea on this issue?
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,145FreedomPop Newbie admin

I just reactivated my account and got a new number because FreedomPop deactivated my previous number. However, with the new number I don't get the 500 MB of data from connected friends. All my connected friends still show up in my account. What happened?

erik123 said:

My account is having the same problem with connected friends after getting a new number.

Anybody has any idea on this issue?

There was an issue with FreedomFriends last week, but it has been taken care off. Can you please try to add friends again? Keep in mind the account needs to be active.
    Hi Alejandra G,

Thanks for your reply. I still have my friends showing in my account. How can I add them again? And, after I reactivated my account and selected a new number, my new number was gone again the next day!
    How do you add a friend that's already your friend?

You can tryu deleting them and adding them again.
  • Davey (3rd)Davey (3rd) Posts: 132FreedomPop Newbie

Can you explain how to delete friends, because I have a couple that I'd like to get rid of

Can you explain how to delete friends, because I have a couple that I'd like to get rid of
    There should be an option online, at your profile, that should allow you to edit your friend list.
  • Davey (3rd)Davey (3rd) Posts: 132FreedomPop Newbie

There should be an option online, at your profile, that should allow you to edit your friend list.
    Could you be more specific, I can't find any such editing tool for my friends list in my online account, and no mention of it in the support pages, if its there it's hidden really well.