Charged for automatic top up, when it was turned off, and didn't go over

Henry CareHenry Care Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I was charged on 2 sims for automatic top up. It was turned off on both sims. I filed a customer service regarding this (Incident: 170905-001687) over a week ago and no reply.
Support seems to be more forthcoming on here.

I had not gone over my allowance due to filling out a free data survey. Further a significant amount of what was added in credit was then spent, with no reason given.
It is not a lot of money but it is showing the incompetence which Freedompop has when it comes to billing IMO.

Comments

• AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,145FreedomPop Newbie admin
    edited September 2017 #2

I was charged on 2 sims for automatic top up. It was turned off on both sims. I filed a customer service regarding this (Incident: 170905-001687) over a week ago and no reply.
    Support seems to be more forthcoming on here.

I had not gone over my allowance due to filling out a free data survey. Further a significant amount of what was added in credit was then spent, with no reason given.
    It is not a lot of money but it is showing the incompetence which Freedompop has when it comes to billing IMO.

Hello. Upon review, there was an overage of 9 MB during the cycle of Jul 24, 2017 to Aug 24, 2017. When Topup is tuned off, you get charged 0.99 pds rather than the usual 5 pds.
    There is still a three hour delay in data reports that may prevent the system to suspend automatically when your data is over.
    Forme more information, please visit:
    https://uk.support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2797/kw/top up