shared data "failure"

lemon1lemon1 Posts: 21FreedomPop Newbie
Can someone please help? My friends can't share any data with me for some reason. It was fine last month but this month it just shows "failure" when trying to share.

Thanks

Comments

• Eileen TaylorEileen Taylor Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    I've got the same problem - there's another thread in the 'Using Your Devices' section.
    Some people now seem to be OK but sharing is still not working for me.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Eileen TaylorEileen Taylor Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    Both accounts are active and I tried to give data from the sending account (failure) and then to request data from the receiving account (failure) - I did this on a PC.
    Both accounts are active (the sending one is used every month) the receiving account is active this billing cycle but wasn't in the last cycle - would this cause a problem?
    What exactly counts as 'active'?
    Thanks for your help.
  • globalsim1globalsim1 Posts: 67FreedomPop Newbie
    I am having this issue again too. I have six Freedom Friends set-up against this account and only one of them was able to gift me data. I have just started a new billing cycle and my Freedom Friends accounts are all Active. Please advise.
    Thanks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    They have not granted any data to anybody else in this account period.
  • Stephen LandStephen Land Posts: 58FreedomPop Newbie
    For the second month now I've been unable to give data (to an account which hasn't received any in the month & has not already been granted 500MB.
    Is this problem likely to be resolved?.
    One of My Freedom Friends has been able to Give to another Friend so maybe the problem isn't with them giving but to me receiving? I have also not been able to connect to mobile data (again) for two days so can you check my account please?
  • lemon1lemon1 Posts: 21FreedomPop Newbie
    This problem is still ongoing. My friends can send data to other numbers but shows failure when sent to mine. It has been going for 2 months now.
    See attached.

They have not granted any data to anybody else in this account period.

Can you please provide me with the email address to confirm?

For the second month now I've been unable to give data (to an account which hasn't received any in the month & has not already been granted 500MB.
    Is this problem likely to be resolved?.

The email you are using, is only linked to one device? If a customer with more than one device and it shares the same email address, only one of the device is able to receive as well as give 500 MB

One of My Freedom Friends has been able to Give to another Friend so maybe the problem isn't with them giving but to me receiving? I have also not been able to connect to mobile data (again) for two days so can you check my account please?

lemon1 said:

This problem is still ongoing. My friends can send data to other numbers but shows failure when sent to mine. It has been going for 2 months now.

Can you have your friend provide you with a screenshot please?
    I don't understand, I'm only using in 1 device, nothing has changed from the many months previously in which I have shared data successfully.
    No, the account I was trying to gift data to before it expired has only the one primary account. On reading this forum many other users seem to be experiencing the same problem. I reiterate for many previous month's I had gifted data to the same account without the current continual failure message.
    Having transferred my number to another account I thought that might solve this issue but it hasn't. I have been able to receive 100mb from one Freedom Friend but I am unable to receive any more. This was the case with my old account-it could only receive 100mg per month. Could it be that on certain accounts the 500mb per month limit has been reduced?
  • RichardsofficeRichardsoffice Posts: 34FreedomPop Newbie
    AlejandraG Could you also help me please. I also have been unable to give data.
    When I log in to my Acc on my PC and go to Earn & Share /Freedom Friends then try to give some of my spare data to my wife all I get is a Failure message at the bottom of the page. My wife’s account hasn't received any data in the last three month & has not already been granted 500MB. Both accounts are active, used every month.
    I tried to give data from the sending account (failure) and then to request data from the receiving account - I did this on a PC.
    My new account has just moved to its new billing cycle and again I can receive 100mb of data from one Freedom Friend but when ever any other Friends try to 'Give' me data, they receive the 'Failure' message so it seems that I can only receive 100mb per month. Could this be fixed please? Are you still investigating this?
    Hi AlejandraG, do you have an update on this issue? Is it being investigated?
  • RichardsofficeRichardsoffice Posts: 34FreedomPop Newbie
    Alas to me it looks like FP have pulled the plug on data sharing.

Alas to me it looks like FP have pulled the plug on data sharing.

Hi AlejandraG, do you have an update on this issue? Is it being investigated?

Can you please both provide me with the emails the data is coming from and the one it's going to?
    Hi,

is this still being investigated as you requested the same details from me 11 days ago & I have seen or heard nothing?.

For instance: From [email protected] to [email protected]
This discussion has been closed.