Looks like cannot downgrade to free contract without reactivating my 7.99 subscription(!?)

KeiraKeira Posts: 45FreedomPop Newbie
Hi. Not used phone for few months whilst got new one, tried to downgrade as stil have 5 days left on billing cycle, need phone, dont want to pay twice, and may stick with free contarct for a while anyway - probably not but not sure yetTried downgrading - got unsuccessful message, had 150mb a sec internet at the time, etc so pls help.

I think you need to reset something your end, but so far, I just got a message a few days ago asking for my email or phoen number so you can check the line, and have heard nothign since.

Comments

• KeiraKeira Posts: 45FreedomPop Newbie
    edited September 2017 #2
    Alejandra G - I still have the problem. I want to downgrade to the 200 minute free contract. I cannot do this. Please help with this. It tells me unsuccessful. Please reset my account or whatever so I can downgrade from my page or phone to the free account.
    Post edited by Keira on
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KeiraKeira Posts: 45FreedomPop Newbie
    There have been no failed charges - there have been failed attempts to take money when I purposefully did not put any in as I did not have a phone!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.