cannot login to support to raise a ticket

Michael WardMichael Ward Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
I have an active paid for premium account. My problem is that whoever rings me gets cut off and I try to ring out with no call going through, This started with an outgoing call being cut off mid way then no connection after.
Last time I logged in it just throws me out. The user name and password are both correct and I can log into my account on line. I tried ringing but found the telephone service had been discontinued as of September, so there is no other alternative except to come on here.
Failing any solution on here, I will just stop paying for a service I don't get.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Michael WardMichael Ward Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    1/ I cannot login to raise a ticket
    I tried changing my password, which shows that the email address given is correct, reset instructions given and followed; log in box greyed out.
    2/ I can ring out after entering phone number and password for the umpteenth time, as despite strong wifi and 4G signals apparently FP has difficulty in finding a connection.
    3/ Upon trying to ring in to the FP number, I either get a message about not being able to connect to, and here is the weird part, a number I don't recognise; It is certainly not my own number, or it immediately disconnects.
    4/ Removed FP app and reinstalled.
    5/ Pulled hair out in exasperation
    The phone is an HTC One
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.