Account remains Frozen and in credit 07400 266008

Peter SaundersPeter Saunders Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
Having exceeded my data allowance last billing period, I was charged £1.98 for the over use but 7 days into the new period, with the account still in credit, it remains "inactive" and I am unable to make phone calls or send messages even when connected to my home internet. Furthermore, I have been blocked from logging in to the support page to submit a ticket. Unless I can get the account reactivated, I shall be forced to sign a contract with an alternative supplier. PLEASE can you help??? [email protected]

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Peter SaundersPeter Saunders Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    OK I authorise you to add £0.99 credit to my account and to reactivate my account . Thank you
    Dear AlexandraG... many thanks for your response and I am happy to authorise a credit of 0.99 pnds to my account to clear the data overage. I do, however find myself a little confused in that on October 3rd and 4th, two payments of 0.99 pnd each were taken from my payment card, without authorisation from me and the account shows as being 0.76 pnds in credit....so what makes this final amount different from the others??

Furthermore, would it not be more appropriate to show my account in deficit so that I would have some indication of the problem and how to fix it???

Please don't misunderstand me, I am very grateful for your help... just offering a constructive suggestion. ;-)

Peter :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Thank you