Cannot add international number

Ralph TsongRalph Tsong FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
I paid to activate an international number. It just gives me a blank space for the international number and region. I then tried adding an international country, and it didn't do anything. How do I add a number? I get to a page where I can add a phone number and transfer a number, but the "Add Int'l Number" is greyed out.

Comments

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,179 admin

I paid to activate an international number. It just gives me a blank space for the international number and region. I then tried adding an international country, and it didn't do anything. How do I add a number? I get to a page where I can add a phone number and transfer a number, but the "Add Int'l Number" is greyed out.

Hello Ralph, you are looking to port in a non- UK number to your UK sim? Please clarify.
  • ContractFirmContractFirm FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I have tried a dozen times to add an international number to my account (online and from device). Get to select country and region, hit confirm to the $4.99 and it gives me an error every time. Any advice? FreedomPop won't even answer me to add the service unless I pay to add a premium support option which seems bent.
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,179 admin

I have tried a dozen times to add an international number to my account (online and from device). Get to select country and region, hit confirm to the $4.99 and it gives me an error every time. Any advice? FreedomPop won't even answer me to add the service unless I pay to add a premium support option which seems bent.

Is this a UK or US sim?
    You are currently in a UK support page.