Freedompop free voice & messaging

Ammar MerzaAmmar Merza Posts: 28FreedomPop Newbie
Hi, I can't download freedompop free voice & messaging app. In play google store the app is unavailable in the UK!!! Any advise?
Thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• Ammar MerzaAmmar Merza Posts: 28FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks
    Hi
    I have downgraded my sim a couple of days ago to a free/baaic one. Now I can't make calls as the automatic answer tells me I am out of international minutes. I have not actived this service or request it.
    Any help
    Thanks
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    edited January 2018 #5
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Hi,
    Thank you for this. It did not work with me, I have followed all the steps. It keeps telling me that I am out of international minutes.
    Can I make calls without using the app?
    Thanks
    Sorry for bothering you. But I can't make calls from native calling. It directs me to the app to make calls, otherwise same voice message pops up to me telling me I am out of international minutes. I do not know what to do!!
    edited January 2018 #9
    Hi, Thank you for your help and support.
    I have followed the steps for clearing cache, unfortunately, nothing changed. I have the same issue that I can't make a call without being directed to freedompop app to use it instead of normal dialling. I have got fed up with this issue. I have tried the sim with a different device and the same issue popped up to me. I believe the issue is with the sim itself. Since I downgraded it to a free service then I can't make calls just receiving them.
    Then what?
    Thanks
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.