Freedompop service not working - Can't receive/Make calls on Samsung A3/Samsung S7 Edge

Ultima123Ultima123 Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
Hello,
For some reason my sim is unable to receive calls sometimes or make calls despite being on Wifi constantly. It's selective and not picking up calls consistently. Is there any way to solve this? I need to be able to contact me relatives when I go on holiday that's all, so any help would be great.

Thank you.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ultima123Ultima123 Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie

Ultima123 said:

Hello,
    For some reason my sim is unable to receive calls sometimes or make calls despite being on Wifi constantly. It's selective and not picking up calls consistently. Is there any way to solve this? I need to be able to contact me relatives when I go on holiday that's all, so any help would be great.

Thank you.

Hi! I'm very sorry to hear you are unable to make calls after completing all troubleshooting steps you could. We are afraid there was a service outage that took place within the last 24 hours however we were able to fix it and services were reinstated at 13:28 BST 2018-04-11. Please try to make calls again and contact us back in case you get the same issue.
    Thanks for your message. I'm still having issues, it's very inconsistent despite having a full bar connection. Not sure what's going on, but need this sorting. It's a brand new sim, and sometimes it wants to work, sometimes it doesn't (Most of the time it's failing to receive or make calls).

Thanks
  • Ultima123Ultima123 Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie

Ultima123 said:

Hello,

Thank you.

Hi! I'm very sorry to hear you are unable to make calls after completing all troubleshooting steps you could. We are afraid there was a service outage that took place within the last 24 hours however we were able to fix it and services were reinstated at 13:28 BST 2018-04-11. Please try to make calls again and contact us back in case you get the same issue.
    Still having issues here on both mobiles. I recently bought a relative a freedompop sim that's also having issues here, don't understand it.