'The connection to our server has been terminated because your (NEW PHONE!) is being hijacked(!?)'

KeiraKeira Posts: 49FreedomPop Newbie

Hi

turned on new UK bought phone (Alcatel Pop4) , went off to work. When I got there my phone was off and when i tried to reinitialise the freedom pop connection, turning it on it read

'The connection to our server has been terminated because your device is being hijacked by a thrid party sniffer software, compromising your security.
Please remove the 3rd party app and try again'!!!

Now I have a new UK bought phone which as far as I am awar edoes not have any bloatware, or customized browsers even so there is no reason for this message at all and if it persists i'll have to cancel and ask for my money back.

Is there someone who can tell me why my phone is saying this and will not connect?

Thank you

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ooopauloooopaulo Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I haven't been able to get service with my FreedomPop paid account for over a week and today this same message popped up. 'The connection to our server has been terminated because your device is being hijacked by a thrid party sniffer software, compromising your security. Please remove the 3rd party app and try again'.

I also paid for the VIP phone support but there still is no way to talk to anyone. I'm just redirected to use the online support anyway. What a waste of money for the VIP service. I've tried my sim card in another FreedomPop phone that is working but I'm still not able to get service. Can you fix whatever is wrong with my account to get my service working again?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KeiraKeira Posts: 49FreedomPop Newbie
    Its when your phone tried to connect to a public hotspot it says this - disable wifi or make it automated that it connects and this problem goes away
This discussion has been closed.