No calls out or in....

Nik PatelNik Patel Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
But can send text and receive WhatsApp. What's going on please?

Re install app?

Best Answer

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Nik PatelNik Patel Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie

Nik Patel said:

But can send text and receive WhatsApp. What's going on please?

Re install app?

Hello Mr. Patel, let me see how we can help. Can you please confirm the last 4 digits of the line in question? Our records show two different ones registered under the email address linked to your forum user.
    0043 is the line I'm having issues with. Additionally if it helps you that number left a couple of WhatsApp groups by itself. Could it be because I didn't make a voice call in more than 6 months?
    Hi 0043 is the number. Could it be because I didn't make a call in within 6 months? Also I noticed it left a couple of WhatsApp groups by itself?

Nik Patel said:

Hi 0043 is the number. Could it be because I didn't make a call in within 6 months? Also I noticed it left a couple of WhatsApp groups by itself?

It does show the account went dormant but at a certain point, reactivated too. Please follow these steps to ensure all systems are set up correctly:

Update app:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.freedompop.phone&hl=en

Set APN
    - Settings >> Cellular Networks >> Access Point Names (APNs)
    - Set your device APN to: three.co.uk

Enable Roaming
    - Settings >> Cellular Networks >> Data Roaming
    - Enable 'Roaming' and/or 'International Roaming'

Sync Account Data
    - Go to Menu on the app and srcoll down until you find the option that reads "Sync Account". Login with the phone number instead of the email address if prompted a login screen.
    Thanks I reinstalled the app and got it working before your reply. Query can be closed
This discussion has been closed.