Error 302

ElenbyElenby Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
My service is "inactive due to an unforseen technical issue. Error 302". As I understand there are some problems with billing. What should I do?

Answers

• KeiraKeira Posts: 45FreedomPop Newbie
    mine too. Wont let me reinstate
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,164FreedomPop Newbie admin
    Elenby said:

My service is "inactive due to an unforseen technical issue. Error 302". As I understand there are some problems with billing. What should I do?

We are sorry to learn about the error you are getting, let's see how we can help. Can you please confirm if the line with this issue is the one ending in 9668, registered under the email address that you use for this account forum?
    Keira said:

mine too. Wont let me reinstate

We are sorry you have this issue too. Can you please confirm if the line with this issue is the one ending in 1678, registered under the email address that you use for this account forum?
  • Bob MaginelBob Maginel Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    mine too...account info on phone (via the messaging app) is different than on line. This is for phone number 520 7779375 under my wife's account [email protected] Please fix ASAP. Can not contact dying relative!!
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,164FreedomPop Newbie admin

mine too...account info on phone (via the messaging app) is different than on line. This is for phone number 520 7779375 under my wife's account [email protected] Please fix ASAP. Can not contact dying relative!!

Can you please provide us a screenshot of this?