Cancelling account.

Mr WilmotMr Wilmot Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
I am desperately trying to cancel my account before I get charged for my plan changing. Everytime I try doing it on the freedompop website or by phone it fails. When I try to raise a ticket it keeps asking me to log in but won't log in. Could anyone advise me how to cancel my account please. Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

Answers

• Mr WilmotMr Wilmot Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    Many thanks for you quick response but unfortunately neither of the suggestions worked. I'm struggling taking a screen shot at the moment do you have any more suggestions.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Hi I've attached 2 screenshots hope they help.
    I've now tried 4 different browsers on 2 different laptops and 2 different phones. When I try to log into the freedompop site it just returns to the log in page. When I try to cancel through my freedom pop page it just says cancellation unsuccessful please try again later. It's an absolute joke when I cannot cancel my account and may be forced to pay for the new plan that I don't want. Could you please help me with this issue.
    When I try to insert a screenshot image this is what I get below so not sure that I am doing it correctly.
    If not can you advise me how to do it please.

Sorry these have now come up as screenshots I must have done it correctly
This discussion has been closed.