no service on new 1gb plan even though account is in credit

mahamaha Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
I was on the free plan but now moved over to the 1gb plan. Account is active and 1.64 was taken from my account however once again today no service. As I am in credit plus paid for next month could you please activate the service. This is happening on a monthly basis. Phone no ending in 2611. It is a nuisance for me to have to ask for paid service to be reinstated on a monthly basis.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • mahamaha Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
    I have done as you suggested and tried the card in 2 phones.In the second one briefly got service but could only send/receive texts and could not make any phone calls. Now there is no service. At least with the previous free package I was able to make an receive calls. Now with this paid service there is no service the message emergency calls only shows up. Can you help in any way because I am paying for a non existent service.
    Yes I have. The service is non functional today at least yesterday the only texting worked and had access to my freedom pop account via app. All went after a couple of hours.Today its emergency calls only no internet no calls and no texts. Not sure what the problem is.
    App downloaded etc no matter what I do there is currently no service from my phone. It only allows emergency service and does not recognise freedom pop sim card.
    I have tried everything there is no service emergency calls only.
    Today the service came back on from 12 onwards till 2. Then resumed but cannot make phone calls from freedom pop app or direct. When trying to make a call It goes to activating premium service then call dropped. No calls can be made. Text messages can now temporarily be sent and received. Attach photos of screen to prove that I have app installed and what shows up when no service.