Help needed for porting

FreedomSallyFreedomSally Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
I have just joined freedompop and I am trying to port my existing number over from ee network uk to freedompop, I kèep getting 'exceptional error' 'unknown error' when clicking the transfer button, I have messaged freedom pop 3 times since Monday and got no reply, can anyone help me, SIM only arrived today but Pac code runs out in next day or so, I urgently need this sorting or else I will leave

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • FreedomSallyFreedomSally Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    I have tried from both mobile phone and from laptop, laptop lets me enter pac code and number details, then lets me go to next page, I click accept terms and conditions and there is no box to say submit or begin transfer - ( no green box ) On my phone It lets me do above, then I click terms and conditions and it allows me to start the transfer of my number then comes up with two errors ' exceptional error' and also unknown error, just wanted a stress free swap from an old supplier to a new supplier, can UK customer services do the swap over of numbers if I ring them, getting annoyed now as this is the third night in a row I have wasted my evening trying to sort. My Pac code is due to expire, this ties me in to the old supplier for another month, could do with out the cost and the hassle.

Not sure how to do this have screen shot but can't upload, just want my number ported, can this be done over the phone?
    How do I go about leaving freedompop, I have not used any data, nor any of the free minutes, nor any of the free texts, this is the 1st day of 2 week trial, I am completely unhappy, I need to be able to speak to someone, this is ridiculous trying to sort out an issue over a chat room forum, as it is I am having to use my phone to send stuff to laptop to then post to you, I am not up with phone technology and if I had known it was going to be this difficult I would of stayed put with my original supplier.
    edited August 2018 #8
    edited August 2018 #9
    Thanks for your help on this, unfortunately I have now cancelled my account via the online tool, was looking forward to being a customer, just didn't work out with transferring of my number, I would of stayed if I had wanted a new number as the deal was great.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
This discussion has been closed.