Transfering a number

LiamJLiamJ Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
Transfering a number to FreedomPop hasnt worked after 4 days of waiting. No reply by email either.
FreedomPop number 07482893563
Thank you

Best Answer

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LiamJLiamJ Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    Thank you for your reply.
    I have already tried the instruction in your message but it didn’t work. I received a message from FreedomPop saying my device will be updated but it has not happened. My old UK Vodafone number was 07811895193. My wife has the exact same problem

Thank u for your quick reply.
    I’ve have now tried to transfer for the fourth time and it has now worked without an error. Now saying that it will take a few days to process rather than a few hours.

Do you know what these text messages in the screen shot are that I keep receiving?
    Thanks again,
    I have followed the links and submitted the PAC number as requested several times by PC and via the mobile webpage. Other than the last time I tried it failed to work. I think there may have been a problem with your system which seems to have been resolved now.

The screen shots are from the FP app.

Would you please confirm you have received my transfer request?

Also would you please explain what these text I’ve been receiving in the FP app mean?

Hi,
    My wife and I have lost our Vodafone signal on the Vodafone sim but haven’t had the number transferred to FP. Could u please check what’s wrong and fix it please?

Thank you
    The FP signal is fine, the problem is that my old UK Vodafone telephone number still hasn’t been transferred to my FP account. It should have been complete 4 hrs ago.
    Due to my PAC being used, Vodafone have closed my account but FP havent tansfered the number; 07811895193.
    Could you please check why it still isn’t complete please?
    I have been trying to do this for two weeks and it is very frustrating. I received a message from FP saying it was complete two weeks ago but it still hasn’t finished processsing.

Kind regards

Liam

This discussion has been closed.