Cancelling contract

Ar1hurAr1hur FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
I have been attempting to cancel my contract for some time and yet I still see £11.98 a month leave my bank account. I have not used this service in years and it's very frustrating. The information in the FAQs seems to be comprehensive however I cannot find any of the relevant tabs, and am having trouble getting through to a human to help me with my contract cancellation.
Any help?

Comments

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,765 admin
    Ar1hur said:

I have been attempting to cancel my contract for some time and yet I still see £11.98 a month leave my bank account. I have not used this service in years and it's very frustrating. The information in the FAQs seems to be comprehensive however I cannot find any of the relevant tabs, and am having trouble getting through to a human to help me with my contract cancellation.
    Any help?

We are sorry to learn you have been unable to cancel your account. You can do so online through your account or you can simply do so by calling 01138870823, with the automated system. Provided below is an article that can also assist with your request.

https://uk.support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2814/kw/cancel