Problem with my calls showing up as 00144.....no-one answers!!

Forestlass80Forestlass80 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
this has happened since day 1 and I am in a mind to cancel my sim as its so bad as no-one answers my calls

Comments

• AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,813FreedomPop Newbie admin

this has happened since day 1 and I am in a mind to cancel my sim as its so bad as no-one answers my calls

We understand your frustration.
    this is still an issue in some UK lines but there is no definite fix yet, we are afraid.
    This is something we report on a daily basis and promise to give you an update once there is a definitive fix but this should not affect your device's ability to make or receive calls a temporary fix one can be to let your friends now ahead, by text or message or social media inbox, that you are the one calling, so they take your call. And when they contact you, to dial your number without a +1 from their dialer instead of using the redial option from their call history.

Please provide us with a call sample from today, using this format:

From number:
    To number:
    Time:
  • Forestlass80Forestlass80 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    This is still happening and I use my phone to call people who don't know me a lot and they don't answer and get worried its a prank call from the US!! it's horrendous! please fix it quickly!

From number: 07976132154
    To number: 07863560245
    Time: 11:43

This is still happening and I use my phone to call people who don't know me a lot and they don't answer and get worried its a prank call from the US!! it's horrendous! please fix it quickly!

From number: 07976132154
    To number: 07863560245
    Time: 11:43

We are sorry to learn you are also experiencing this issue, but there is no definite fix yet, we are afraid. We recommend to let your friends now ahead, by text or message or social media inbox, that you are the one calling, so they take your call. And when they contact you, to dial your number without a +1 from their dialer instead of using the redial option from their call history.

We appreciate the call sample, we will forward it to the team in charge.
  • ashrafashraf Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello,

Whenever I try to ring somebody my number comes as‭ +144788 . This is not good because people think that I am calling from the USA and nobody answers my calls. When people try to call me, it works fine if they dial my number
    Could you please tell me how can I solve this problem.
    I have tried turning my phone on and off but it still does the same thing.
    I have sent 2 emails to the support team, one of them was 2 weeks ago and I still have no reply.
    This problem requires urgent actions.

Regards,
    ashraf said:

Hello,

Whenever I try to ring somebody my number comes as‭ +144788 . This is not good because people think that I am calling from the USA and nobody answers my calls. When people try to call me, it works fine if they dial my number
    Could you please tell me how can I solve this problem.
    I have tried turning my phone on and off but it still does the same thing.
    I have sent 2 emails to the support team, one of them was 2 weeks ago and I still have no reply.
    This problem requires urgent actions.

Regards,

We are sorry to learn you are still experiencing this issue.
    A temporary fix while we repost this can be to let your acquaintances now ahead, by text or message or social media inbox, that you are the one calling, so they take your call.

Please provide us with a call sample from today, using this format:

From number:
    To number:
    Time: