Will the new LTE SIM to replace Global SIM work internationally?

SolomonSolomon FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 207
Hello,
I have just had an email from Freedompop saying that my Global SIM will stop working in a couple of days due to problems with the local partners, and offering to replace it with an LTE SIM. But when I click on the link for the replacement SIM, I only get SIMs for use in the UK.
I can't find any mention of using the new SIM internationally. Is that because it doesn't exist, or is it that I just haven't searched closely enough?
The email is not at all clear on this point.

Comments

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,758 admin
    Solomon said:

Hello,
    I have just had an email from Freedompop saying that my Global SIM will stop working in a couple of days due to problems with the local partners, and offering to replace it with an LTE SIM. But when I click on the link for the replacement SIM, I only get SIMs for use in the UK.
    I can't find any mention of using the new SIM internationally. Is that because it doesn't exist, or is it that I just haven't searched closely enough?
    The email is not at all clear on this point.

Good day Solomon.
    We are afraid that the LTE sim that customers need to update to, due to the termination of services with the service provider that our Global Sims used, do not offer international roaming.
    They are only compatible with local UK use or they can be used international but only on wifi.
This discussion has been closed.