Whatsapp sim no longer working (uk)

Kamal HasanKamal Hasan FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
I have a whatsapp sim card, purchased when it first came out. I am no longer getting a signal.

Comments

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,764 admin

I have a whatsapp sim card, purchased when it first came out. I am no longer getting a signal.

Hello Kamal. After continued performance issues with our carrier partner, the FreedomPop Whatsapp/Global SIM was replaced by with a newer faster nationwide LTE SIM. As a result, your current SIM stoppped working on October 20, 2018. If you want to continue with FreedomPop, please click here to order a FREE LTE SIM.

Link : https://uk.freedompop.com/uk?experience=organic.default

Once SIM is received, please contact us and we will migrate your phone number to this new SIM. We will also credit you back purchase amount and shipping fee . You also have option to port-out to any other carrier of your preference.
  • GetKrakenGetKraken FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    @AlejandraG The link you supplied goes to the homepage. There is no specific banner, button or functionality to order a replacement sim.

Can you please provide a specific url and set of instructions to request a replacement sim?

I'm unable to find any such ordering functionality after logging into my account. According to the online account the sim is active, but when installing the mobile application, it states the sim is in-acitve. Not very helpful to get conflicting information and also no obvious message or means to order a replacement sim.
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,764 admin
    GetKraken said:

@AlejandraG The link you supplied goes to the homepage. There is no specific banner, button or functionality to order a replacement sim.

Can you please provide a specific url and set of instructions to request a replacement sim?

I'm unable to find any such ordering functionality after logging into my account. According to the online account the sim is active, but when installing the mobile application, it states the sim is in-acitve. Not very helpful to get conflicting information and also no obvious message or means to order a replacement sim.

We are afraid that there is no method to order the LTE sim from your existing Whatsapp global sim account. This is why the link provided redirects you to the home page. It's essential you visit the link over an incognito or private window so that the system allows you to place the order, from the green button stating "Check Availability Now" Once SIM is received, please contact us and we will migrate your phone number to this new SIM.