Global Sim account suspended, faulty link

SolomonSolomon FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 207
Hello,
I now get a message that my Global SIM " service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please click here to contact customer service".
The trouble is, the link I am asked to click doesn't work!

I suppose this now means the account is closed and I can ask for a refund for the sum taken from my account on the very same day FP sent out their famous email saying the account was going to close in the next few days.

Comments

  • SolomonSolomon FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 207
    Hello, the monthly rollover fee was taken from my account just a few hours before FP sent out their infamous email that the Global SIM was to be deactivated.
    While the sum involved is fairly trivial (both for FP and for me), this is sneaky to say the least. FP take a fee for the month and then immediately withdraw the service.
    Please refund.
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,762 admin
    Solomon said:

    Hello, the monthly rollover fee was taken from my account just a few hours before FP sent out their infamous email that the Global SIM was to be deactivated.
    While the sum involved is fairly trivial (both for FP and for me), this is sneaky to say the least. FP take a fee for the month and then immediately withdraw the service.
    Please refund.

    Good day.
    To be able to refund any amount made within 30 days, the account needs to be canceled but in case you are porting out the number, cancellation cannot take place until you finish porting it out.
    If you are not going to port out, cancel the account and let us know to be able to process the refund.
  • SolomonSolomon FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 207
    Wifi calling doesn't work. I get a message saying "account not active"
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,762 admin
    Solomon said:

    Hello,
    I now get a message that my Global SIM " service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please click here to contact customer service".
    The trouble is, the link I am asked to click doesn't work!

    I suppose this now means the account is closed and I can ask for a refund for the sum taken from my account on the very same day FP sent out their famous email saying the account was going to close in the next few days.

    Solomon said:

    Wifi calling doesn't work. I get a message saying "account not active"

    The sim has been deactivated but the account has not been canceled yet.
    To be refunded, you have to process cancellation for any line or lines for the global sim that you may still have and then let us know to process the refund.
  • SolomonSolomon FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 207
    What about the fact that the link doesn't work? Shouldn't you either correct the link or remove it altogether?
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,762 admin
    Solomon said:

    What about the fact that the link doesn't work? Shouldn't you either correct the link or remove it altogether?

    It's a link that will no longer work because global sims were deactivated.
Sign In or Register to comment.