something has happened to my freedompop uk account

slamdunk58slamdunk58 Posts: 22FreedomPop Newbie
I'm sorry. I'm hoping someone can help me. I know this is the US forum but i can't seem to get into my UK account and I'm hoping someone here can help me. I have two accounts in the UK and about a week ago one of them was canceled against my wishes by one of the freedompop reps. Today I got and email about my account under the email address [email protected] saying I needed to upgrade my sim card for that account. I have tried several times and I can't login into that account now. I have a sinking feeling the representative that canceled the 1st account has now done the same thing on this other account. I have a lot of data built on this account that I have paid for and still want to use but now I have no way to get in there to sort anything out. Can anyone help me out with this? Thanks and I look forward to hear from you.
lorne duncan

Best Answer

Answers

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • slamdunk58slamdunk58 Posts: 22FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks for your time but this doesn't answer my question. My question is why can't I access my account? And , if i order a new sim under a different email address how does that solve my problem? The old account is still active and will continue to bill me every month and I now have no way to stop that. Plus that doesn't solve the problem with all the data (3gb) I have built up on this account. I've paid for that data and see no reason why I shouldn't be able to use it. And I don't have a anyway to contact the freedompop uk customer service because it won't let me login to send them a message. So, is there anyone here that can solve this? Thanks again.
    Thanks again for your time. Just so we're clear.... I will NOT be starting a new account under a new email address. I do not believe for a min that all the people in the UK moving over to the new LTE sim are opening new accounts under a new email addresses. I'm not going to either! If this can't be done with more ease then what I'm going through now then I'm not interested in doing businesses with UK freedompop any more. If you can help me get back into my remaining UK account that would be great and I'll go from there. I hope you can appreciate that I am losing patience as I have spent a ridiculous amount of time over the last few days on this with only one cancel account and another one that I can't get into to show for it. Freeompop is right on the edge of losing me as a customer and that includes the three accounts I have in the US. The ball is in your court. Thanks again for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.
    Lorne Duncan
    Well believe it or not I was finally able to get through to uk freedompop customer service. I've have been in contact with "kevin" (the one that canceled my other account over there against my wishes) and he says I can get the new sim without opening a new account under a new email address. I'm really sorry to say this but its seems like one hand doesn't know what the other hand is doing with freedompop. Who am I supposed to believe? You or Kevin? Well, in the end, it doesn't matter. Because I'm so fed up with all of this that I've decided to cancel the account. Two cancelled accounts in one week. Freedompop should be proud of themselves. Quite the accomplishment. Freedompop is a great idea, pitty it's being run so badly. I can't imagine my US accounts are going to last much longer either. Its just to much of a hastle. I have better things to do then spend days writing back and forth to people, account getting cancelled, not being able to login to other accounts, needing to open new accounts with new email addresses to get new sim cards, etc etc. There's other, easier communication options out there that I can avail myself of. Thanks for time and goodbye and...... GOOD LUCK!
This discussion has been closed.