Visual Voicemail

Claire JonesClaire Jones FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 17
Hi,
I have recently been moved to your 1GB essential plan & had been told by Freedompop that voicemail was now included in this plan, so there was no need to have it as a services add on.
In the last few days I have cancelled visual voicemail as an additional service, but have discovered that voicemail now doesn't work.
I need voicemail so would be grateful if you could re-enable onto my account.

Kind Regards
Claire (number ending 4377)

Comments

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,176 admin

Hi,
    I have recently been moved to your 1GB essential plan & had been told by Freedompop that voicemail was now included in this plan, so there was no need to have it as a services add on.
    In the last few days I have cancelled visual voicemail as an additional service, but have discovered that voicemail now doesn't work.
    I need voicemail so would be grateful if you could re-enable onto my account.

Kind Regards
    Claire (number ending 4377)

Hello Claire! Let us help you check on this.
    Can you please let us know if you are using an Android or iOS device with your UK sim?
  • Claire JonesClaire Jones FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 17
    Thanks very much, I'm using Android & have had visual voicemail for over 18 months.

Regards
    Claire

Thanks very much, I'm using Android & have had visual voicemail for over 18 months.

Regards
    Claire

Thanks! We were unable to find the account under the email address for this forum. Can you please confirm the sim's ICCID number, beginning with 89?
    Hi AlejandraG,

ICCID No. is: 8944200104411001703

Can this be sorted A.S.A.P please, I need the ability for callers to leave messages.

Kind Regards
    Claire

Hi AlejandraG,

ICCID No. is: 8944200104411001703

Can this be sorted A.S.A.P please, I need the ability for callers to leave messages.

Kind Regards
    Claire

Upon review, it looks like your sim is an old model we have which could have led to the issue with voicemail.
    There is a new type of sim, which uses your native dialer instead of having to use our app for calling and texting, as well as to listen to voicemail but at the time, we are afraid that is the only solution we could provide.
    You will need to order the new sim because the system no longer lets us set up or reset it to work on this type of old sims.
    You can order a sim directly from a PC, using an incognito or private window at uk.freedompop.com and once it arrives, please contact us back to help you transfer the existing phone number.
    Thanks Alejandra,
    what about the charge, it would appear that I have to pay an additional cost for this updated sim, can this be refunded?.
    Regards
    Claire

Thanks Alejandra,
    what about the charge, it would appear that I have to pay an additional cost for this updated sim, can this be refunded?.
    Regards
    Claire

We are afraid the sim you had only included a 30-day warranty for replacement after purchase which is overdue preventing us to be able to refund any of the costs on the new sim.