Account suspended

budubabybudubaby Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
My bill was taken from my bank last week and I think I have gone over my data limit today as today was the first day I have ever used this SIM card I have been paying my bill regular since around summer and never used nothing on it yet ... I didn’t understand that I had to enable safe mode and was also going to change my plan for more data but it ran out before I had a chance to do so I am now left with no services on my phone and my bill done generate again until February could u please help me ... many thanks

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,164FreedomPop Newbie admin
    budubaby said:

My bill was taken from my bank last week and I think I have gone over my data limit today as today was the first day I have ever used this SIM card I have been paying my bill regular since around summer and never used nothing on it yet ... I didn’t understand that I had to enable safe mode and was also going to change my plan for more data but it ran out before I had a chance to do so I am now left with no services on my phone and my bill done generate again until February could u please help me ... many thanks

Hi! We are sorry to learn that but let us help you right away.
    Can you please confirm the account in question is the line ending in 39579 under the email that you use for this forum?