Reimbursement of £10 top up

Joseph SudmanJoseph Sudman Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
Hi,

Shortly before pulling the free service FP requested a £10 top up which was duly paid. I expected the top up amount would be used to pay the monthly charge after July changes but it has not happened. How can I get this money back please?

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Joseph SudmanJoseph Sudman Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi Alejandra,

The credit in question was taken later, 23/06/2018 18:26, operation 33850513. This was when FP requested that all free accounts topup due to large number of fraud cases. I can find the relevant email if required but I am sure you know what I am talking about.
    The number on the sim card is 04649 048 906. I am sure you are looking at the right account as there was a separate earlier automatic topup that was indeed reimbursed as you suggested.
    I am sorry, I don't follow. So FP first forced me to put the credit on the account and then as soon as that was done again forced me into a monthly fee agreement, but the credit is now pretty much lost? I am not planning to have any "overage", if I wanted more data I'd go somewhere else.

This is completely unacceptable. Is FP relying on customers not going to small claims court over £10? Appalling.
    Of course they are related, these are both charges FP have imposed within a month or so. Requesting a credit and converting to paid accounts were both to "combat fraud". I cannot treat this operation in any other way but stealing my money.
    Please issue a PAC code for me, there is no way I am staying with your company after this treatment.
This discussion has been closed.