Can not make international calls.

Haradhan BhowmikHaradhan Bhowmik Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
I can't make any intl. call to Bangladesh. When I try to call, after one or two rings it goes silent without any response. Also there are problems connenting server for other calls also. Please sort out this asap as I need to call Bangladesh very urgently.

Comments

• AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,164FreedomPop Newbie admin

I can't make any intl. call to Bangladesh. When I try to call, after one or two rings it goes silent without any response. Also there are problems connenting server for other calls also. Please sort out this asap as I need to call Bangladesh very urgently.

Hi! Yes! We offer international calling with our Global Plans, to over 50 countries. Please note: international texting is not yet available.
    FreedomPop offers three amazing International (Global) Calling plans:

Global Basic 100: Offers access to over 50 countries with 100 minutes for only £0.99/month
    Global Plus 300: Offers access to over 50 countries with 300 minutes for only £1.99/month
    Global Pro 1000: Offers access to over 50 countries with 1000 minutes for only £4.99/month
    While logged in, go to https://my.freedompop.com/international to choose a plan so you can call Bangladesh.