Account Suspended Code 100

TamsTams Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
When I logged onto my account, there was a banner showing:
Alert: Account suspended due to billing issue. Click here to update your credit card or change payment method.

I updated the billing info even though the original payment method was still valid. Nevertheless, I still could not get data access back. Please help resolve. Thanks.

Comments

• Stephen LandStephen Land Posts: 54FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm getting the same banner appear on my account & I can't make calls & if I try to ring myself I'm told this number has been disconnected. This happens every month when the billing cycle resets.
    Can someone at Freedompop please fix this or escalate.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Yes, ending 238.
  • TamsTams Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes. The line in question is under the email address used for this forum with phone number ending in 0712. Thanks.

Yes, ending 238.

Hi Mr. Land. Unlike the customer above, our system is not showing any suspension on the account ending in number 238.
    Can you please forwards a screenshot of the error? Also, let us know which steps to troubleshoot the device have been tried.

Hello, the suspension/disconnection only happens when the monthly bill cycle resets, sometimes this lasts for several hours, surely this can't be right?.
    No, I had approx 1GB of data left when my billing cycle reset this month (13th Feb), yet I had the suspension error code for most of the day, meaning I could not send or receive texts nor make or receive calls (with anyone attempting to call me greeted with the message that this phone number had been disconnected).
    I will take a screenshot when it happens at the start of my next billing cycle if I can (13th March) & forward to you. Please leave this post active.
  • KeiraKeira Posts: 49FreedomPop Newbie
    Ok mine is suspended due to having moved a while away from my bank (!) but changed details as soon as early this morning and still no data, no calls etc. Pls help. Need my account !
    Ok, Ive done that and it said Error again. It has updated my billing address ok - which I thought meant it had updated my payment info. How can it only update the billing address and not the card info? Anyway, it said Error again. It is the right card, there are funds available. I have tried reinstalling freedom pop apps, restarting, syncing, pushign network code settigns reset - to no avail
    Ok what do I do now then ? Money is in my bank but I get error however I try to update and the details are correct anyway !
    I have done as you asked and tried this from a pc incognito window though!!. I have tried it from 3 different internets, 5 different browsers and it just says Error. Also, I didnt just change the address I changed both, and it changed my address from the Hides to Hart Road where my address is now but still says Error. Ive just tried it again from an Incognito Window and Error again
    edited March 5 #20
    Ok ive blacked out my card pls help.Its been 5 days now no phone

Can you tell me what to do thanks

Post edited by Keira on
    edited March 5 #21