SIM not detected at all by phone

Gustavo_CarmoGustavo_Carmo Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
Hello!

My SIM card was functioning perfectly and now is not even read by the phone: it shows "No SIM card detected".

Any chance I can get a new one or some help into what might be going on? I recently acquired an iPhone 7 and loaded it with my iPhone 6S backup, but I don't know how that might be impacting... maybe the two Freedom Pop accounts/applications open at 2 phones at once? And the problem is the iPhone 6S does not detect at all (the iPhone 7 is still not unlocked), at it was not an issue - so my question is if the card itself is broken (which does not seem to be at all) or some other bigger issue.

Please help/Send another SIM!

Comments

• Gustavo_CarmoGustavo_Carmo Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    ICCID = 8944200104644003427
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Gustavo_CarmoGustavo_Carmo Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    I have already gotten a PAC number and started the transfer process to another carrier, if I cancel the account with you so I wont be charged for a month I will not use (charge date is 1st of April and the transfer date is 2nd of April) is that gonna affect the transfer process? Thank you!
  • AngiePAngieP Posts: 485FreedomPop Newbie admin

I have already gotten a PAC number and started the transfer process to another carrier, if I cancel the account with you so I wont be charged for a month I will not use (charge date is 1st of April and the transfer date is 2nd of April) is that gonna affect the transfer process? Thank you!

Hello Gustavo_Carmo!

Thanks for reaching out. We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. We've checked the account associated with the email you use to log into these Forums and confirmed the account was successfully canceled from your end, on 02-04-2019 as your phone number had already been ported out. You were assisted by one of our representatives via Incident XXXXXX-000015. The representative issued a refund for the last charge applied to the account on 01-04-19.

Should there be anything else we may assist you with, please feel free to contact us back and we'll be happy to help you.
This discussion has been closed.