Cancel account and port number

bgill1977bgill1977 Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
I am switching to a new carrier (spotty service in my area). I completed the port process with them but the phone is evidently registered in another number. I need help resolving this.

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,926 admin
    bgill1977 said:

I am switching to a new carrier (spotty service in my area). I completed the port process with them but the phone is evidently registered in another number. I need help resolving this.

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please confirm the device's MEID (MAC or DEC) numbers so we can take a closer look at your case. Can you provide us with more details as to what issues you are having? Is it with the phone number or the device?
  • bgill1977bgill1977 Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    The MEID is 9900054765002. The phone number I'm trying to port is 330-362-3645, but there is apparently another number on the account. Also, when I tried to restart my device with the other carrier's SIM, it forced me to choose a new FreedomPop number to use my phone at all.
    bgill1977 said:

The MEID is 9900054765002. The phone number I'm trying to port is 330-362-3645, but there is apparently another number on the account. Also, when I tried to restart my device with the other carrier's SIM, it forced me to choose a new FreedomPop number to use my phone at all.

After reviewing your account we verified that phone number 3645 shows to have been ported out 3 days ago. Which is why another phone number appears to be active in the account. If you are having issues with your phone number, we suggest you contact your new carrier's support team so they can take a closer look at it and provide you with a solution to this.

We're here to help should you have any other questions.
    I now have a $20 SIM from my new carrier that I'm unable to use. I also can't make calls on the FreedomPop network. I have no phone.
    bgill1977 said:

I now have a $20 SIM from my new carrier that I'm unable to use. I also can't make calls on the FreedomPop network. I have no phone.

Are you wanting to cancel your account or do you wish to continue using FreedomPop's services on the HTC Desire 510 Blue device?
    I want to cancel my account please.
    bgill1977 said:

I want to cancel my account please.

Please click on this link to get the steps to properly cancel. Let us know if you are unable to do so and we'll gladly help.
  • 0788296949107882969491 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Please help to port out my number
  • AngiePAngieP Posts: 414FreedomPop Newbie admin
    edited April 15 #10

Please help to port out my number

Hello 07882969491!

Thanks for reaching out. We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. It is our understanding that you need to get your PAC code in order to move your number to a different carrier. We've created a PM as we'll need to gather and provide personal account information.