Refund Me

Barry BlackBarry Black Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
Could you please refund me £95.76
You have continued to take money from my bank account after cancelling and trying to get to customer services is ridiculous.

Comments

• AngiePAngieP Posts: 520FreedomPop Newbie admin

Could you please refund me £95.76
    You have continued to take money from my bank account after cancelling and trying to get to customer services is ridiculous.

Hello Barry!

Thanks for reaching out. It is our understanding you have continued to be charged after canceling the service. We'll be glad to take a closer look into this for you. In order to do so, please confirm if the email associated with your current concern is the one you use to log into these Forums.
  • KrisReiKrisRei Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    AngieP said:

Could you please refund me

Thanks for reaching out. It is our understanding you have continued to be charged after canceling the service. We'll be glad to take a closer look into this for you. In order to do so, please confirm if the email associated with your current concern is the one you use to log into these Forums.
    AngieP I have this same problem too - mysteriously a sim that is not mine is being charged from my credit card. Barclaycard have now stopped payments but i need this resolved at freedompops end. Can someone look into this please?
  • AngiePAngieP Posts: 520FreedomPop Newbie admin
    KrisRei said:

AngieP said:

Could you please refund me

AngieP I have this same problem too - mysteriously a sim that is not mine is being charged from my credit card. Barclaycard have now stopped payments but i need this resolved at freedompops end. Can someone look into this please?
    Hello KrisRei!

Thanks for reaching out. We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. We'll be opening a private message as we need to gather and provide private account information.
This discussion has been closed.