No service

Catherine Van de WieleCatherine Van de Wiele Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I haven’t had any service for the last three days. However, I still have 2.3GB of data and unlimited calls and texts. It says on the website that I have used 7% of my data. I don’t see why my service isn’t working.

Comments

• AngiePAngieP Posts: 522FreedomPop Newbie admin

I haven’t had any service for the last three days. However, I still have 2.3GB of data and unlimited calls and texts. It says on the website that I have used 7% of my data. I don’t see why my service isn’t working.

Hey Catherine Van de Wiele!

Thanks for reaching out. We'll be glad to assist you with your current concern. We've checked the account associated with phone number ending in 3307 and confirmed the account became suspended on 04-25-2019 as your data limit was exceeded by 888 MBs on your previous cycle. However, our records indicate you were assisted by one of our representatives via Incident 190428-000027. The other representative deducted the overage (888 MBs) from the allocated data on your current cycle and successfully reactivated your account.

Should there be anything else you may need assistance with, please feel free to reply to this message; we'll be happy to help.